Thursday, September 16, 2010

E. ROY DAHLSON II; In Memoriam

On September 7th my uncle, Roy Dahlson, passed away. A man who was proud to be American and who fathered nine children, and yet when I came Los Angeles, he accepted me, a rowdy young man, into the fold of his heart. I am eternally grateful for the help and guidance that he extended to me. Roy purchased the Mayesh Wholesale Florist in 1978 and I joined the company  in 1983. He extended to me the luxury of learning about flowers and the opportunity to earn a living; which is a beautiful gift.
Thank you, Roy.

"Death is not the end
Death can never be the end.

Death is the road.
Life is the traveller.
The Soul is the Guide
              _ _
Our mind thinks of death.
Our heart thinks of life
Our soul thinks of Immortality. "

By Sri Chinmoy

1 comment:

  1. David, sorry to hear about your uncle Roy's passing. That is an unusual, interesting arrangement.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails